29.11.08

wtf??

Yo I swear these "get money" niggas are hilarious smh..

Soo obsessed with being fly and flashy that they get caught up in the bullshit and can't even get thier money up there.

I'm on aim right.
[my only form of communication]

and I get hit up by someone I haven't spoken to in a good long minute.

I swear the convo just made me feel sick inside.




bigboys215
WATS GWEDZ


chinki196
damn

chinki196
u still got my aim?

bigboys215
YEA


chinki196
haha watup

bigboys215
I JUS HAVENT HIT U UP


bigboys215
SO WATS GWEDZ LOLZ


chinki196
nuffin

chinki196
home

chinki196
u

bigboys215
IM JUS CHILLEN!! DOIN ME AS USUALLY


chinki196
thas gud

chinki196
wat made u decide to hit me up

bigboys215
YEAHHZ


bigboys215
IDK JUS WANTED 2


chinki196
ooo aight

bigboys215
DO U HAVE MONEY

chinki196
......?

A direct connection could not be established. The connection was terminated unexpectedly.

bigboys215
IM WASNT GON ASK FOR 2 MUC THAT WUD OVA DO IT


chinki196
lmfao

chinki196
yo what are u talkin bout?

bigboys215
CAn i borrow sum money


chinki196
ur deadass

bigboys215
deadass


chinki196
for what?

bigboys215
i brought g1


bigboys215
but i cant use it without havn dha g1 data plan

bigboys215
its 35

bigboys215
but i was only gon ask u for 10


bigboys215
smh

chinki196
?

chinki196
what

bigboys215
y aint u asnwer me


chinki196
cuz u a clown

bigboys215
how ima clown


chinki196
how u sound.

bigboys215
forget it

bigboys215
i stilled ask thanks

chinki196
smh

bigboys215
thanks u very much


bigboys215
how u feeling anywayz!!!

now by that time the conversation was already over on my part.

idk he might still be waiting for that response.

now how sad does that sound?? you hit me up for 10 dollars..
not only do you look bad... but you make me look bad because you were once on my buddy list..
now your in the "FreeThrows" sections.. whea all the niggas I don't talk to end up.
You've been there awhile but, now I can sleep at night knowing I made the right decision.

How do u buy the G1.. then have no cash for the data plan.  why do it to yourself?
then hit me up for 10 dollars... then say "at least I asked"

nooo... it should've been damn.. I feel like a real asshole rightnow
smh.

This almost fuked up the rest of my day but... 

not really.

and no.. if your still wondering I didn't give the dude 10 bucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike