14.11.08

IDK.... Christmas 2008

Well... Christmas is rolling around rather quickly
and its easy to tell.

Rite Aid already put up their Christmas decor back in Oct. ha ha
you ever notice that? how they just curb Thanksgiving like it doesn't exist?

funny.. but when you read up on Thanksgiving. You can understand why.

Honestly for Christmas I really don't know what I want.
Like I'm not beasting for anything special and I really don't mind if I get anything at all.

If I do have to though I really want these.



Moscot - Nebb $169.00




Blackberry Storm $200-500

and basically that's about it.
idk I'm not too keen on presents this year.
I just want to be with the family, kick back and watch some Christmas movies and stay in pajamas ...


I hope you guys holidays are great as well.
no matter what you celebrate it. enjoy it and spend it with people you love.
isn't that always the moral of the story?


goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. DOPE BLACKBERRY STORM POST. Defintely gettin that fone this friday @ VERIZON....

    1 LUV
    TECHIE
    TECHIE27.BLOGSPOT.COM
    TECHIEINNYC.BLOGSPOT.COM

    **FEELIN YA BLOG. KEEP UP THE GREAT POSTS, IF YOU WANT ADD ME OVER TO THE BLOGROLL & FOLLOW THE BLOGS. STAY CUTE AND SEXXY**

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks techie shit is sick though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike