9.10.08

NES-Qwuik

......n im hooked again
my bran nu shit mane

Miguel - Quickie.

this is the sexiest song ever.
he's talking about a quickie [duh] and he makes it sound like the best
eva!!

makes me wanna list some shit

1. I neeeeeeed some love and affection. [not the fam type]
2. I sometimes miss the old guys ::sigh:: honestly.
3. Am I intimidating??
4. All jokes aside... i need it
5. It can refer to anything... [if ur stupid :\]

... I heard it on this girls myspace. HotShit.

QUiCKiE - MiGUEL

:]

4 comments:

  1. that song is hot!
    i want more music from this guys lol

    um... #4- need what?
    gosh i hope that question wasn't dumb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. heh. that was what i thought.




    yea... i do that a lot.... think i know the answer but still ask anyway x_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.
    heh. that's what i thought you meant x_x

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh.
    that's what i thought you meant x_x

    ReplyDelete

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike