10.8.08

Wreckhouse

so last night me and my sister got prepared to go out to support my friend levon and his crew's
party. the wreckhouse 3 in 1 party i was talking about in an older post.]

Any way mad shit happened before we even got to the party.
its a regular old day.
I headed down to UniQlo to pick up a pair of jeans for my sister and then me and david went to
buy my board =]] [BTW: its made by blind® and it has a cute reaper dude on the backside:] i love him<3] onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxWGgf2MKE_XE2YWfL0vw71Ba6yMsX7q_VusHq-R_EU2Rty_Zj89AA7XHSL6Ot5g58lVvABubGaPkuI_fg1ws_aTDBp5mY706I33PHvgclCwNTxXDLbgA2KEFFJWTzJiSysdFyE7yC9Pk/s1600-h/0810080229a.jpg">




These were after we got outside...
inside was too dark my little enV couldn't do it
..more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike