20.8.09

Black Man Pretending to be a Klan Member


I was over at thisis50.com and came across this story of a black guy impersonating a Klans member

"Dyron Hart, a former Nicholls State football player, pleaded guilty to impersonating a White Supremacist on the Internet who was angry that a black man was elected president. Hart faces 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine."
you can read the rest here.
I'm just going to comment
I wanted to know, how is it illegal to "pose" as a Klans member, but not illegal to be a white supremacist.
If the game isn't all fucked up IDK what is.
5 years for pretending to hate black people.
But if you really do hate them, and as long as your organized about it, you get off scotch free.
I can't do this nonsense anymore. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike