27.1.09

Lets Pretend..

like I've actually been blogging non-stop =D
***blogs blogs blogs blogs*

there that should make it up lol.

OMG I am in love with Qaadir a.k.a Timaya on youtube.

Remeber that post awhile back on Sasha Fierce ??

Yea well afterwards I started watching him more... the man is tooo funny like,
I can't stand it.

Maybe because he acts like most of the people in my immediate family.
That I find him exhausting TUH!!

Checc out some of my favorites 





I think this one might be a little more funnier to me, than anyone else.
only cuz I work at McDonalds.
LMAO

If you aren't one of those closed minded people, [which im pretty sure at first glance you would've been hopped off this blog\
you can find him funny noooooo doubt.

TTYL 
SASHA FIERCE LikE YOOO

3 comments:

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike