4.1.09

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

Hey Guys! 
mad late with the new years greetings but... 

So What?!?!?!

My New Years was filled with family fun. I say that two sidedly LOL.

We dipped to a restaurant on 86th street called Land.

It's a Thai Food Restuarant and very delicious dishes are served there yummm! :D

After that we went back home. Now if you were in New York During New Years Eve You would know how muthafucking cold it was outside.
I mean bitch was not playing around.

It felt like the scene in The Day After Tomorrow.

When the mutherfukers in the helicopter just froze over like popsicles... smh.

So because of that most people didn't wanna go out and do anything. It was understandable, but I was pissed.
I wanted to get hella drunk and throw up everywhere. haha Happy NEw Years.

But instead we all stayed home.
Mom tried to cheer me up, asking if she could buy a bottle and invite sum people over.
I was like.. nah mom its ok thanks though.

3...2..1..

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

hehe

so on and so on. 

I have a new muse.

Lady GaGa


Idk 
but I really really like her.
Her videos make me wanna
head to the D train n have a party
in the subway.
"Beautiful, dirty.. dirty... rich... rich... dirty.... dirty... beautiful"

2 comments:

  1. wanted to send you a comment, but you dont have a comments section, yea it was freezing on th 31st, just stayed in 1 spot myself w/friends, drank, i dont know how ppl can smoke outside in the cold,

    - cashmerethought blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave it

Play Counts

Free Web Counter
sike